To schedule a consultation please call (386) 402-4085.
European facials are an easy, relaxing way to help revitalize the tone and texture of your skin without any downtime.
- Signature Facial – $90
- Gentleman’s Facial – $90
- Pre-Laser Facial – $40
If you struggle with acne-prone skin, you might consider trying one or several of our acne prevention treatments that are aimed at keeping the pores on your face and body clear and clean.
- Back Clearing Treatment – $90
- Acne Prevention Facial – $100
- Signature Facial Back Clearing Treatment – $175
Rejuvenation and Hydration
Men and women looking to increase their skin’s smoothness and hydration, as well as diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging, can benefit from our rejuvenation and hydration skin treatments.
- Intensive Hydrating Facial – $150
- Intensive Anti-Aging Collagen Facial – $150
- Non-surgical Facelift – $150
For more dramatic results aimed at boosting collagen and restoring a more youthful, healthier-looking complexion, our specialized treatments could be an appropriate solution.
- Customized facial targeting specific skin conditions – $130
- Growth Factor Facial – $150
- Microneedling – $195
Microdermabrasion is a popular skin treatment that manually exfoliates away the outer layer of skin to reveal a smoother, more even and younger-looking layer underneath.
- Pre-laser – $45
- Microdermabrasion only – $75
- Microdermabrasion with facial (face only) – $125
- Microdermabrasion with facial (includes face, neck and chest) – $145
Medical Grade Chemical Peels
Chemical peels exfoliate your skin using a chemical exfoliation process rather than the manual process used in treatments like microdermabrasion. The type and level of peel that’s right for you can depend on your skin type and goals.
- Lunchtime Jessner Peel – $150
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel – $200
- SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel – $250