New Seasons NSB
HOW DOES JUVÉDERM WORK?
JUVÉDERM is made of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance well-known for its deep moisturizing properties. When injected into specific areas of the face, the product can add volume and lift to the underlying tissue, temporarily smoothing away deep wrinkles. JUVÉDERM is most commonly applied to the cheeks, lips or deep wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra is a smooth gel filler used to temporarily improve minor wrinkles or facial scars
- JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus is a thicker consistency gel that’s often used to treat deeper wrinkles like laugh lines
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA is a more structural gel filler that can temporarily correct age-related volume loss through the mid-face, lips and cheek area
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA is thinner and more spreadable, which allows for improving fine lines in more delicate areas, like under the eyes
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE is both spreadable and durable to treat deep lines and wrinkles with long-lasting results
YOUR JUVÉDERM PROCEDURE
Your JUVÉDERM appointment can be quick enough to fit easily into your lunch hour, making this simple walk-in-walk out treatment popular among busy men and women.
Prior to your injections, your Doctor will recommend a pre-treatment facial which allows us to clean, prepare and numb the skin for injections. Typically, no anesthetic is used since the injections themselves should only feel like a pinprick. In as quickly as 30 minutes, you can be out the door and onto your next appointment or meeting.
BEFORE YOUR JUVÉDERM TREATMENT
Before getting JUVÉDERM, you’ll have a private consultation with your Doctor at our medical spa. During this time, you can discuss your goals for injectable fillers and learn more about what to expect from JUVÉDERM injections.
Many people find that combining fillers to treat different cosmetic concerns gives them the most comprehensive results. Many times your Doctor will recommend combining both your fillers along with Botox® as well as follow up laser treatments. Your Doctor can work with you to recommend the most effective options to help you meet your personal goals.
RECOVERY & RESULTS
You might develop some temporary pinkness, swelling or bruising following your injections, but nothing that a little makeup can’t hide. These side effects should fade within a few days of your appointment.
Your JUVÉDERM results should develop over the coming several days and weeks. You should notice more lift and volume to the treated areas, as well as less noticeable wrinkles. We take special care at our medical spa to make all results appear natural.